Re: nautilus problem
- From: "Rui Tiago Cação Matos" <tiagomatos gmail com>
- To: "Håkon Wium Lie" <howcome opera com>
- Cc: nautilus-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: nautilus problem
- Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 11:36:08 +0000
2008/12/14 Håkon Wium Lie <howcome opera com>:
> I'm having a problem with nautilus that I hope someone can help me
> with: nautilus takes up much of the performance on my machine, anywhere
> from 20% to 80%, as reported by 'top'.
You could install the debugging symbols package and run a sistem wide
profiler like sysprof for a while when nautilus "behaves" to know
where the hot spot is.
] [Thread Prev