Re: Feature suggest: Copy/Move operations should be queued under some circunstances.

>>  I think that a very nice enhancement could be done to copy/move
>> operations when using the file explorer. When a copy/move operation is
>> in progress, new copy/move operations should be QUEUE instead of
>> executed in some circunstances, such as:
>>
>> - Copy/Move source is the same as any copy/move operation currently
>> being executed.
>> - Copy/Move destination is the same as any copy/move operation
>> currently being executed.
>

> I think that would be a big improvement. Did you open a bug? If not you
> should do so.
>
> Chris

 Before posting in the mailing list, I registered in
http://bugzilla.gnome.org, but after confirming my account, I can't
login (it always says "Wrong password", even after resetting it a
couple of times).

 That's why I ended posting the suggestion in the mailing list.

 I'll try to log into bugzilla again tomorrow (maybe I must wait for a
little time before my account gets active or something like that).

 Thanks for your answer.

--
Santiago Romero (NoP/Compiler)
KUbuntu GNU/Linux