Re: ?howto start nautilus from shell script, wait for its window to be closed and then proceed with exec of that script?
- From: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: Tilman Michael Jaeschke <tilman monovo de>
- Cc: nautilus-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: ?howto start nautilus from shell script, wait for its window to be closed and then proceed with exec of that script?
- Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 09:37:56 +0100
On Fri, 2008-11-21 at 19:39 +0100, Tilman Michael Jaeschke wrote:
> i tried do like the subject says... the new nautilus windows instance
> starts in background and the script continues to exec immediately...
> tried to get an pid but since pidof returns the pid of the governing
> process it doesnt work.
Thats not the problem you're having. It doesn't return immediately when
its started first time. However, if you start a second copy while its
already running it just tells the other instance to open a window and
There is no way atm to work around this.
] [Thread Prev