file or folder Properties position in Context menu

Hello,

I have noticed one thing that whenever i use right-click on any file/folder, more than 90% of time I use 'Properties'. And most of the time Properties button is always the farthest (at the bottom). So most of times its irritating.

I propose to change the position of Properties to top of the context menu or at least user can change the position of buttons on Context menu.

- Avadh