User feedback 2

Dear Nautilus developers,

I have a suggestion about searching. It would be nice to have
an editbox for searching in current folder. Maybe it could be
positioned left from the gnome icon in the toolbar. Who knows.
Well, the current solution when there is an icon which changes
the current address to Search: [editbox] is fine too.

But I miss the response to the search as I type. See for example
rythmbox. As you type to the search the search result changes.
It makes the search more powerful. Usually I do not know how much
from the name I search has to be typed. So please consider the
on the fly searching.

Best regards,

Bernard