Re: PATCH - Add DnD files onto archiver files with help of file-roller
- From: "Nelson Benítez León" <nbenitezl gmail com>
- To: "Christian Neumair" <cneumair gnome org>
- Cc: Nautilus <nautilus-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: PATCH - Add DnD files onto archiver files with help of file-roller
- Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 12:14:27 +0200
2008/8/7 Christian Neumair <cneumair gnome org>
Am Donnerstag, den 07.08.2008, 10:44 +0200 schrieb Nelson Benítez León:
> I've been testing file-roller trunk and has improved a lot lately,Thanks for the update. Feel free to commit the patch to trunk.
> both in performance and formats support, it's now working fine in
> adding files/dirs to tar.gz and tar.bz2 archivers from commandline,
> and it's faster than before.
> As for the ui feedback, a progress dialog is always showed if the
> operation lasts more than 5 seconds .
> So I would like your opinion about applying this patch to support
> those formats.
Thank you! , but I can't commit so please commit it for me.
] [Thread Prev