DV Video vs dv extension

Hello Developers,

I'm posting here because this is not a bug per se.

I tried to double-click to open one of my DV files, with a .dv extension
and nautilus gave me:

The filename "Bens-FINAL-Edit.dv" indicates that this file is of type
"dv document". The contents of the file indicate that the file is of
type "DV video". If you open this file, the file might present a
security risk to your system.

Do not open the file unless you created the file yourself, or received
the file from a trusted source. To open the file, rename the file to the
correct extension for "DV video", then open the file normally.
Alternatively, use the Open With menu to choose a specific application
for the file.

According to wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DV

.dv is the proper extension for a DV Video file.

What extention is nautilus expecting for DV Video?

Worse yet, why does the error box not include the extension nautilus
thinks the file should have, rather than referring to "the correct
extension for DV Video"?

I guess that makes this a feature request.

I'm using debibian sarge nautilus 2.14.3

Thanks,
B. Bogart