Allow an extension to access symbols of libnautilus-private

Hi guys.
I'm writing an extension which add on context-menus two commands: "Copy
to..." and "Move to...", which are two features I lack from Windows
Explorer or Konqueror.
I saw nautilus' code and I realized that the function I need is
nautilus_file_operations_copy_move, but it belongs to libnautilus-private.
Is there any method to allow my extension to link that function?
Or is there any function in libnautilus-extensions which I can use
instead of that?
Thank you for your help and thanks for your replies.
Best regards.
   Shogun