Re: baby arrived, gone for a while

2007/5/25, Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>:
Yesterday my daughter was born, a wonderful gift for me. However, it
means I will be gone for all Gnome work for a few weeks.

Good news Alexander!! We have got a son and another one is coming soon
so I know what is like :) I'm also curious about the name!

It would be nice if other people could help out with things like
releases during this time. Hopefully other maintainers are around to do
this atm, otherwise I'm sure someone can be found to do it.

Have fun. I will. :)

It's a lot of fun!! congrats to the whole family also from me.

ciao
--
Gian Mario Tagliaretti