problem about burn:/// string with a nis user

hello......
I use nautilus-cd-burner-2.16.3-1.fc6 rpm into my fedora core 6 distribution. When I try to access into my dvd writer using burn:/// it is not recognized. This problem I have only if I access in my gnome session using a nis/yp user. If I access in gnome with a local user I haven't this problem. My yp is right configured because If I access by terminal in my dvd writer using cdrecord command it is ok. What is the problem?