Re: About subversion integration

On Mon, 2007-05-07 at 11:55 +0200, Dennis Hilmar wrote:
> Hi
>
> I've been working on an easy to use application using rsync and
> gnome-vfs-monitor to automatically make backups/synchronizations
> between desktops. On top of this I've been developing emblems and
> right-click options with the nautilus-extension, but its not enough:)
>
> I would like to ask if this is already integrated in some way:
> * I want to make something like the "smb://" just for
> sshfs/fusermount. This way I will create an extremely easy to use
> restore option for my program using the nautilus interface, but with a
> virtual filesystem. I dont want the browser to mount a remote
> filesystem, but just to show the files and in this way detect with the
> nautilus-extension that "sshfs://" is used and make right-click
> options.

Its not entierly clear what you're requesting. But gnome-vfs (and thus
nautilus) supports reading from remote ssh shares using
sftp://server/dir/ uris.

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's an unconventional day-dreaming gangster from a doomed world. She's a
transdimensional punk journalist who dreams of becoming Elvis. They fight
crime!