suggestion: timestamp and size with "file already exists" warning

I'm not in this list so I first went a few years back in the archives to avoid repeating. I didn't find anything on this:

There is a warning "file already exists" or something like this (I am using Nautilus in French) when dragging a file to a folder with a file of the same name. This is obviously much better than nothing but would it be so difficult to get the time stamp and the size of both files along with the warning, like in the explorer.exe of some (in)famous OS? It would greatly help to make the right choice whether to go on copying or not.

--

Amitiés, Dominique,
dominique meeus-d be, +32 (473) 61 31 75, http://www.meeus-d.be/