Re: Filtering by emblems

On Sun, 10 Jun 2007 01:04:23 +0200, Patrik Andersson <patrik linet se> wrote:

I did a feature proposal for an older version of gnome-nautilus for a
long time ago. But nothing has happend. So now I make a new try. What I
proposed was a feature which will make it possible to filtering a
folder's content by the emblems.

It'd be helpful if you had posted the bug number in bugzilla.gnome.org.
Anyways nautilus currently lacks lots of manpower. Since many are not paid
for their voluntary work you simply have to be patient or - if you have
the skills - try to implement the feature on your own. The gnome-love mailing list
will be glad to assist you.

--
Christian Kirbach
Christian Kirbach nsn com