Re: go gnome go

On Sat, 2007-02-17 at 12:23 +0100, Peter Mrekaj wrote:

> Hi I'am happy GNOME user. I like gnome so much. I wont to you request
> about subsume option fork window of nautilus of more parts. I think that
> option don't miss flax me. I hope that me claim will be complied. Thenks
> all team to develops gnome. Bye :-D

If you want to turn off spatial Nautilus and instead use a browser
window, do the following:

- Run gconf-editor.
- Go to /apps/nautilus/preferences in the left pane.
- Check the "always_use_browser" toggle in the right pane.

You may also just issue this command from a shell:

gconftool-2 --type boolean --set /apps/nautilus/preferences/always_use_browser true

Thank you for using GNOME!

--
Hans Petter