Website needs to be updated

To whom it may concern,

I've noticed the Nautilus website has not been updated since the 2.12
release. However, I'm currently running 2.20 right now on my desktop. Is
there another page that is perhaps more maintained than the one on
gnome.org? And if not, Is it possible that someone can update the page?
I would like to see whats new in Nautilus and what direction it's
heading in. KDE4 seems to be really generating a lot of buzz, and a lot
of users don't really know where GNOME is going for Topaz.

Thank you for your help,

Daniel Fore