Feature-Request: Implementation of org.xfce.FileManager

Hello.

Since there is a recognizable amount of Nautilus users running Xfce I think it
would be very useful if Nautilus could be started using the exo-open command.

But to fulfill this, the interface mentioned in the subject has to be
implemented into Nautilus. I am demanding nothing but only asking, if you would
be willing to do this.

This topic appeared while I tried to set Nautilus as folder handler in my Opera
browser[0], which I managed to accomplish using a dirty fix.

I’m an user, not a developer so I unfortunately could not do this myself.

Regards, Mathias

[0] http://foo-projects.org/pipermail/xfce/2006-September/018734.html

--
debian/rules