Question About Nautilus' Main Toolbar

Hello to all the Nautilus developers and users!

I have a question: how do I customize the content of the Main Toolbar in Nautilus? I am interested in adding some buttons to the toolbar, such as Cut, Copy, Paste, Views, Properties, Fulscreen, Copy To or Move To. I know that the default selection of buttons should be enough for most people, but is not for me. So what should I do in order to customize the toolbar? I tried right clicking, but there's no context menu appearing. Maybe I did something wrong? Please help me.

I forgot to mention I use Ubuntu 6.06 LTS, and Nautilus is the latest version in the repositories.

I hope to hear from you soon,

Tiberiu Cristea