#1 Feature Request

First, I hope this is the right place for feature requests. I didn't
want to put them in Buzilla, so I figured I'd try here.

I'm using Ubuntu Dapper with the default Gnome, and I love Nautilus.
However, when trying to do something in a folder (or to a file) I
don't have access to, it refuses to allow me to change it, which makes
sense. Unfortunately, I have to close Nautilus, run it under sudo, and
then try it all again.

Would it be possible to have it instead pop up the "password" box like
for other apps that need sudo? Is it possible to do that in the middle
of a session, or does it have to be ran as root from the beginning?
Alternatively, nautilus could close and restart under sudo, activating
the password field.

I hope that makes sense. I found it hard to put into words. Would it
be Nautilus, Ubuntu, or Gnome to implement this feature?

Either way, thanks for the contributions! Even without this, I'll
always use Nautilus.

-Tony R.