subscribe and contribute to nautilus file manager ..

Hi,

I'd like to subscribe and contribute to the Nautilus File Manager. I have 10 yrs proeffessional programming experience with over 6 yrs using windows MFC and the other 4 yrs in a unix environment. I know C/C++ and is very familiar with the linux/gnu system ..

Please Advise,

Irumbo

Stay in touch with old friends and meet new ones with Windows Live Spaces http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mkt=en-us