Re: Logging user actions

On Tue, 2006-09-26 at 21:04 -0500, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-09-25 at 11:23 +0200, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> > Sounds interesting. Maybe we could somehow get bug buddy to trigger a
> > log when nautilus crashes too?
> Attached is my latest version of the patch; it's just polish over the
> last one.
> This one also dumps the log when Nautilus crashes.  I'm dubious about my
> signal handling in nautilus-main.c, so I'd appreciate a quick review of
> that part from someone with more hardcore Unix-fu :)  From a quick test,
> it works --- I sent a SIGSEGV to Nautilus with kill(1), and it dumped
> the log all right *and* invoked bug-buddy as intended.

Just a small note, I haven't really looked at this code yet (but I like
the idea), as I'm a bit busy with FC6 and gvfs work. Hopefully someone
else knowlegable in unix signals can look at it.

He's a benighted alcoholic master criminal whom everyone believes is mad.
She's a time-travelling kleptomaniac Hell's Angel who can talk to animals.
They fight crime!