Drag images...

Sorry for the endless stream of questions, but I am just trying to get re-engaged.

Is there any reason for not including the label text in the drag image?  Also, in a multiple
drag, I see that the old XOR folder outlines are still around.  I can tell you the justification
that Finder used to move to using real drag images and dropping XOR support if anyone cares.
The short story is that most machines can handle it (even back in 2001).

Thanks!

Gene