Re: #96239 Implementing a "Column view"

On Wednesday, November 22, 2006, at 05:52AM, "Alexander Larsson" <alexl redhat com> wrote:
>On Tue, 2006-11-21 at 09:48 -0800, Gene Ragan wrote:
>
>> I am excited to be able to start hacking on Nautilus again.  I have to
>> catch up on all the cool work that has been done to make Nautilus what
>> it is today.  If you want any of my insights into column view, or any
>> other file manager related issue, I would be glad to help.
>
>I take it you don't work at Apple anymore then? So, what do you do these
>days?
>
>Anyway, welcome back! Its cool to see you here.

> Alexander Larsson                                            Red Hat, Inc
>                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
>He's a sword-wielding crooked filmmaker on the edge. She's a psychotic mute
>soap star with only herself to blame. They fight crime!

I am no longer at Apple.  After several good years there, I decided to make a change and do something a litte bit different.  I am working at PDI/Dreamworks, working on the various tools they use to make animated films.  As Red Hat employees probably know, Dreamworks has a fairly large base of linux desktops, all running GNOME and Nautilus.  It is pretty cool.

Gene