nautilus 2.16 (fedora 6) suddenly returns me to my homedir

Hi,

I googled for an equivalent problem and solution but couldn't find one.

I have an nfs server exporting homedirs with autofs+ldap. It works
great. It also exports other folders. With the homedirs there is no
problem at all, but with the other nfs shares I get this weird
behaviour. After 1 minute (approx) nautilus takes me back to my
homedir. This can be quite irritating (I am already getting complaints
here from users).

Is there anybody with such a problem? What can I do to provide you
with more information in case more is needed?

Thanks in advance.

--
Groeten,
J.Asenjo