Re: did this idea fell into a blachole?
- From: Patrick Jacquot <patrick jacquotf free fr>
- To: "Nickolay V. Shmyrev" <nshmyrev yandex ru>
- Cc: "nautilus-list gnome org" <nautilus-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: did this idea fell into a blachole?
- Date: Sat, 06 May 2006 14:24:25 +0200
Le vendredi 05 mai 2006 �9:00 +0400, Nickolay V. Shmyrev a �it :
> You've probably forgot to activate bonobo with bonobo_init or
Yes, that was it. I figured it myself just after posting.
Now I succeeded to compile the stubs and common
for nautilus-metadata-server, and to request for a file descriptor.
Oddly, that opens a new nautilus window, on the appropriate directory.
At least, that says to me that something
related to my prog happened in nautilus.
Then, I requested the keywords list for a well-known directory.
The server returned CORBA_NO_EXCEPTION, but it gave me
an incredible _length for the list, and none of the emblem names
I had put to that directory.
What can have happened?
] [Thread Prev