Re: did this idea fell into a blachole?

Le dimanche 30 avril 2006 �1:47 +0200, Christian Neumair a �it :
> feel free to provide a
> metadata client for the metadata server shipped with Nautilus in the
> meantime :).
>
> [1] http://freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/Tracker

I made some progress.
I figured how to compile the IDL and have now all the
.h I needed.
Now my little chunk of a program compiles and links properly,
but when trying to activate the metafile factory
(I copied verbatim the call to
bonobo_activation_activate_from_id
from the get_factory function of nautilus-directory-metafile.c)
I get an error message from bonobo-activation:
CRITICAL bonobo-activation-activate: assertion ac != NULL failed

What can I have missed?

--
Patrick