Question

I am currently running debian with gnome, and was wondering if their
was an option or tweak within' nautilus to show a preview or thumbnail
when in an "open file" window. ie. if i am on a website and select a
simple "Browse" php script-my home folder pops open, and i can see a
list of file names, it would be nice to be able to switch to a
thumbnail view in order to see the images...however currently i only
get a text view. is their a fix or tweak for this?

thanks -
colin.

--

-----
Fight back spam! Download the Blue Frog.