Re: NaughtySVN -- Nautilus and subversion integration

On Sat, 2006-03-11 at 18:29 +0000, Joachim Noreiko wrote:
> > We would to inform you that there is a project
> > called NaughtySVN (NSVN)
> >[...]
> > to help users who are not technically oriented to
> > use Subversion.
>
> Sounds like a fantastic idea!
> I've used TortoiseCVS, and I find it excellent, so
> bringing something like this to GNOME is great.
>
> > [1] http://naughtysvn.tigris.org
> Unfortunately, the link doesn't work.

Why above link is not working for you, can I know the reason?

> If you're providing binaries, I'd be interested in
> testing this, as I'll be working with SVN once GNOME
> switches to it and I much prefer a GUI to the command line.

I am working on the official *Alpha* release of naughtysvn. Once its is
ready I will provide you with the binary rpms. For the time being you
can checkout source and compile it as

"svn checkout http://naughtysvn.tigris.org/svn/naughtysvn/trunk
naughtysvn"

-AT