Possible to recognize a dropped ISO into the creator?

Hello,

just a quick thought before I forget about it again. :)

I have downloaded an ISO that I'd like to burn. I insert the empty CD and up pops a question if I want to ignore it, burn audio or data. No choice for burning an ISO. I think that either, that choice could be present too, or when the creator is open, it could recognize that an ISO is being dropped and ask if I want to make an ISO or burn the image as data instead.

Apparently Nautilus knows it's an ISO: as it is now, I have to go to the ISO, right-click and choose to burn it from there. I'd rather have it more unified, as the question is asked anyways when I put the CD in.

-- Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Lundén
kristoffer lunden gmail com