Showing ALL mounted volumes on the Desktop (AKA Showing the root "Filesystem" on the desktop)

Hi Nautilus List,

I'm not a member of the list (yet) but I have a question of which I have
been unable to find the answer to in the usual way.

I have configured my Nautilus to show mounted filesystems on my desktop
and not show anything else. This looks and works great for me:

http://www.grond.org/downloads/pictures/Photos/Screenshots/Arch%
20Desktop%203.png

What I would like for the sake of consistency however, is to also
display my "/" on the desktop, since this is also a mounted fs (no,
a .desktop does not cut it ;-). This behaviour would be a little like
Mac OS X (which shows the Macintosh HD root volume on the desktop).

How can i do this? Is it possible? Please cc me (rubin xs4all nl)when
replying to this!

Thanks!

Rubin.