Feature suggestion

Hi dear Nautilus developers!

How about adding such feature that if a file would get clicked on and at the same time a modifier key (alt or ctrl) would be held all files of chosen type would become highlighted.

Like if I click a pic.jpg, it would get selected (Common behaviour).

If you press control key and click on pic.jpg all jpg files would become selected.

Such action could be easily accomplished by playing with views and sorting, but it'd be so comfy if useable on the fly.

Hope you get my drift. After playing Warcraft I caught myself trying to select all photoes in a dir by double-clicking one. In Warcraft such action results grouping all similar units in the neighbourhood.

Cheers!

--- Everyday.com reklaam ---
E-post alati kätesaadav ka Sinu mobiilis: http://wap.tele2.ee/