Problem with nautilus extension library in Fedora Core 5

Hi all,

   I am developing an application called NaughtySVN (www.naughtysvn.org)
using the nautilus extension library. Application got a plug-in module
which will be installed into the  extension directory for getting a
context menu item and a property page.

It was working fine with Fedora Core 4 (Nautilus version 2.11.x, but
after I upgraded to Fedora Core 5 (Nautilus version 2.14.0) it stopped
working. Anyone know why?

I tried to debug my modules by putting some debug code in the module
initialization phase, but without much success.

Thanks
-Alexander Thomas (AT)