Re: [PATCH] Don't fallback to home when opening an URI failed and desktop is managed by Nautilus
- From: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: Christian Neumair <chris gnome-de org>
- Cc: nautilus-list <nautilus-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Don't fallback to home when opening an URI failed and desktop is managed by Nautilus
- Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 16:27:40 +0100
On Sat, 2006-02-18 at 09:42 +0100, Christian Neumair wrote:
> Reported as bug 331605 , proposed patch attached.
>  http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=331605
Looks good. Please commit.
Alexander Larsson Red Hat, Inc
alexl redhat com alla lysator liu se
He's a jaded skateboarding dog-catcher looking for 'the Big One.' She's a
virginal snooty magician's assistant from a family of eight older brothers.
They fight crime!
] [Thread Prev