Re: two-panel nautilus view

I agree with you but I think that metacity focusing the window on click
down is a major PITA when I want to drag and drop between two nautilus
windows.  Usually the source window being at the bottom and the bottom
window usually being bigger that the upper window, when you select and
item metacity will raise the window covering the upper window making the
drag and drop operation very difficult.

Cheers,

-William