Re: Trash F.D.O compliancy

Lakin Wecker wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I've been looking for a place to contribute to gnome for a few months
> now, and my previous patch [1] is my first effort.  This patch allowed
> me to become familiar with the trash in Nautilus, and I started poking
> around the bugs assigned to Trash in bugzilla [8].

Thanks for looking at the Trash in nautilus, it certainly has place for
some improvements, in the following mail[1] are some features people
agreed were cool to have, I hope that features could be achieved within
that f.d.o spec, also if the spec was rejected it'd be interesting to
know the reasons but in case was just lack of consensus I think if
nautilus implements it would be a step forward its acception.

[1]
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/nautilus-list/2005-September/msg00054.html