Re: [Patch] Interactive search (aka typeahead) enhancement patch
- From: "Vincent Untz" <vuntz gnome org>
- To: "Alexander Larsson" <alexl redhat com>
- Cc: Luis Villa <luis villa gmail com>, "release-team gnome org" <release-team gnome org>, nautilus-list gnome org, "gnome-i18n gnome org" <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Interactive search (aka typeahead) enhancement patch
- Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 16:33:41 +0100 (CET)
On Mon, February 6, 2006 15:50, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-02-06 at 09:44 -0500, Luis Villa wrote:
>> On 2/6/06, Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com> wrote:
>> > release-team: What this patch does is basically
>> > a) Make typeahead in the nautilus icon and listview work anywhere in
>> > the filename (and case-insensitivily).
>> This has no documentation impact, right? Just makes things easier/more
> That depends on the documentation of the typeahead search. If it
> specifically mentions that it matches at the start of the filename it
> would need changing.
So, this can be seen as a small feature freeze break, but I'm okay
>> > b) Add a menu item Edit->Find in this folder that enables typeahead
>> i18n would probably have to give that one the thumbs up/thumbs down.
We're not string-frozen yet, but this is a UI freeze break.
1/2 approval :-) (you'll need to notify the doc team if it's approved)
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.
] [Thread Prev