Feature Request

Hi
I was wondering if tabs can be implemented into the nautilus file manager. The Tabs will be very usefull as sometimes when im working i need many directories at the same time.
This becomes a problem as ever directory has a window of its own. The screen can get cluttered pretty quickly with many windows it can become confusing. So if nautilus had tabs it would become very easy to manage all these files and directories.
I want all tabs to be visible at the same time and each tab to have its own panel. I have linked a screenshot of such a feature would look like.

screenshot: http://www.radar.250x.com/nautilus_concept.png

Thanks

               r  |  z