Re: bypass trash delete command

If we are talking about the trash, there are much things that could be
improved.

firstly i think its not ok that the trash icon only has two maps,
empty/clean and full/overfilled. It turns from empty to full, just by
doing: echo "foo" > ~/.Trash/nothing
We all know what mother told us when our trash can looked like this ;-)
We learned that "clean" is better than "full" in case of trash, we never
used trash like "lets leave a bit in there for insurance". This all
makes me think that a trash can is perhaps the wrong symbol for the
system, but i have no idea what could be better.

secondly the hover popup of the trash-applet shows the number of files
in ~/.Trash .But who needs to know that - users need to know how much
space is wasted by trash-files, and perhaps he/she needs to know if
thats much.

just my 2 cents