Re: bypass trash delete command

On 10/30/05, Travis Watkins <alleykat gmail com> wrote:
> On 10/29/05, Kristoffer Lundén <kristoffer lunden gmail com> wrote:
> > There was a suggestion on this list a while back about auto-purging
> > the trash after a certain amount of time (as in days), I'm really
> > hoping this will get implemented - then I finally can both have the
> > cake and eat it too. ;-)
>
> I know people who actually store things in the Windows Recycle Bin so
> this would probably be a bad idea...

Hehe, I think you can find an example of any use or misuse of any
feature if just looking around. :D

However, it wasn't supposed to be on by default, and if I remember
correctly, you could set the limit, after which time items older than
that were deleted. So it's pretty safe for the most part. It's just an
extra feature for those using it "correctly".

--
Kristoffer Lundén
✉ kristoffer lunden gmail com
✉ kristoffer lunden gamemaker nu