Re: FC4 gthumb issue

Steven Howe wrote:
I've just upgraded to Fedora Core 4. I've noted an issue with respect to
viewing jpeg in nautilus. When I try, I get a message saying the file is
not a directory.

What is going on? I prefer using nautilus to view jpegs. The utility
gthumb opens the whole directory. How do I get nautilus to once again
view jpegs?

I think you are referring to the view as images possibility you had with nautilus. Nautilus was actually using eog via bonobo to do this. In nautilus 2.10 bonobo has been removed from nautilus. So view as images is not supported anymore.

Jaap