Re: Drag 'n drop 'n rename?!

Dnia 17-07-2005, nie o godzinie 17:39 +0000, smurfd napisał:
> And if there are several files, you get a abit more advanced renaming
> input. You could like rename it the same start, ending with a number.
> say : file001.ext, file002.ext. you get the picture. And maby perhaps
> some other stuff aswell.. like changing all extentions to all of the
> same and or stuff like that.

(NOTE: don't use it. Seriously. It will destroy your data. I will
eventually release 0.8, featuring many improvements, like for example
not eating your files. In the meantime, there's prerelease 0.8 at . It still has at least 1
known occurence where it will eat your data, but as long as you don't
rename files to ".foo" or "foo~" you should be OK)

Being really good at C++ is like being really good at using rocks to
sharpen sticks. (Thant Tessman)
Maciej Katafiasz <ml mathrick org>