Re: Bug #305144

On Tue, 2005-07-05 at 15:07 +0200, Benjamin Berg wrote:
> Hi,
>
> it was suggested to me, to send the patch I wrote for nautilus to this
> list, so that you guys do not need to search trough the bugzilla.
>

> Currently it is possible to set the opacity of highlighted icons. But if
> the theme sets NautilusIconContainer::frame_text = 1 then there will
> always be a background drawn behind the label of the icons. It is not
> possible to change the alpha channel of this background. (Which IMHO is
> inconsistent, since it is possible for highlighted icons.)
>
> To fix this, this patch adds a new "normal_alpha" style property, which
> works the same as the "highlight_alpha" property. (I pretty much just
> copied the highlight_alpha code).
>
> The patch is available in the bugzilla:
> http://bugzilla.gnome.org/attachment.cgi?id=48672&action=view

frame_text was added for accessible themes, and i doubt those want
alpha. However, its true that its inconsistent, so i commited this.
Thanks.

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's a genetically engineered ninja grifter on a search for his missing
sister. She's a radical motormouth nun with her own daytime radio talk show.
They fight crime!