Bug #305144

Hi,

it was suggested to me, to send the patch I wrote for nautilus to this
list, so that you guys do not need to search trough the bugzilla.

Currently it is possible to set the opacity of highlighted icons. But if
the theme sets NautilusIconContainer::frame_text = 1 then there will
always be a background drawn behind the label of the icons. It is not
possible to change the alpha channel of this background. (Which IMHO is
inconsistent, since it is possible for highlighted icons.)

To fix this, this patch adds a new "normal_alpha" style property, which
works the same as the "highlight_alpha" property. (I pretty much just
copied the highlight_alpha code).

The patch is available in the bugzilla:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/attachment.cgi?id=48672&action=view

Benjamin