Re: Bug #160348 - Use GtkAboutDialog

Il giorno mer, 19-01-2005 alle 12:41 +0100, Alexander Larsson ha
scritto:
> On Wed, 2005-01-19 at 08:36 +0100, Luca Ferretti wrote:
> > Could someone take a look here[1], tune the patch and eventually apply?
>
> The documenters list looked ok, but I'm not sure exactly what to write
> for the copyright part. Each contributor owns copyright on what he
> writes.
>
> I changed it to say:
>
> Copyright © 2002-2005 Red Hat, Inc
> Copyright © 2002-2004 Novell, Inc
> Copyright © 1999-2001 Eazel, Inc.
> And all the other authors

A really long long list for a really small window.... Maybe we have to
open a bug against GtKAboutDialog suggesting a different layout for the
dialog. Stuff for Gtk+-2.8

BTW what about Licence? See Evince, but it could be better (for
translators) have a single place providing those strings instead the
same strings on every package.

--
Luca Ferretti <elle uca libero it>