Re: an extension to share folder with nautilus

Good stuff!
Perhaps it would be nice if such shares show up in "Computer", "Places"
or "Network", so it is easy to see all the folders being shared.

-A.

--
----
Aschwin van der Woude, Movial Corporation

This e-mail is confidential and may contain legally privileged
information. It is intended solely for the addressee(s)and access by
anyone else is unauthorised. Disclosure, copying or distribution, in
whole or part, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify us immediately by telephone or e-mail and
retaining a copy.

E-mail may be subject to data corruption, interception, unauthorised
amendment, tampering and viruses. We only send and receive e-mails on
the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception,
amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.