Re: [PATCH] Allow to use move/copy/link operations on open folder (was: Re: [Usability] Interacting with open folders)
- From: Christian Neumair <chris gnome-de org>
- To: Luca Ferretti <elle uca libero it>
- Cc: nautilus-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Allow to use move/copy/link operations on open folder (was: Re: [Usability] Interacting with open folders)
- Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 11:58:55 +0100
Am Freitag, den 11.02.2005, 10:50 +0100 schrieb Luca Ferretti:
> Il giorno gio, 10-02-2005 alle 20:11 +0100, Christian Neumair ha
> > After applying this patch, you should be able to drag any focused
> > folder's spatial window through it's location button located on the
> > bottom left of the window. It will allow you to move, copy or link the
> > dragged folder to any other folder, including the trash.
> GREAT! This makes Nautilus really spatial. And it simply works!! Thanks.
> Just 2 notes:
> * Could you add a tooltip to location button? Something like
> "Click to open parent folders, drag to move/copy/link this
We're in string freeze. Might be appropriate for GNOME 2.12.
> * It is a new feature, isn't it? Do you have to ask to release
> team fr approval?
Yes, probably. But as long as nobody reviews the patch, I can't ask for
Christian Neumair <chris gnome-de org>
] [Thread Prev