Re: Adaptive mode (Was: Re: Browser Mode by Default)

Op Sat, 24 Dec 2005 19:35:22 -0500, schreef William Lovaton:

> When you select an item in the list view it should highlight just the
> name, not even the column, I am talking about the text that conforms the
> file name.  Every other place outside that boundary is anything but the
> file.

If it is possible what you suggest, then that would make it easier to
"rubberband"-select items in the list view, like you can in the icon view.
Dragging the mouse over columns other than icon/filename would not affect
the item under the mouse cursor directly, but rather affect the selection.

Interesting idea.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen