Re: Is gnome able to place desktop icons from right to left?

[moving to nautilus-list]

On Sat, 2005-12-03 at 07:32 +0000, leon wrote:
> Not manually move the icons from left to right. I want the icons to be
> automatically (as in "clean up by name") arranged from right to
> left. Thank you for your help.

The code for the icon container supports it
(nautilus_icon_container_set_layout()), but the calling code doesn't set
it.

It should be easy to add code to support this preference.

Or even better, this should happen automatically for right-to-left
languages.  You could make nautilus-icon-container.c support
gtk_widget_get_direction().

  Federico