Nautilus CD/DVD Creator should show current size in status bar

Hi all,

I was creating a CD yesterday from various files scattered throughout the filesystem, and noticed that the CD/DVD Creator does not show the current size of the virtual CD.  It is true this information can be found in the File->Properties and File->Write to CD dialogs, but when adding many small folders/files to a CD (wanting to use the maximum space available), it can be frustrating to check these dialogs with each addition.

I think adding a "Current size: xxxM" string to the statusbar would be useful and not terribly expensive if updated only on add/delete/manual refresh.

I'll submit a feature request, but would like feedback if anyone has an opinion.

Thanks,

Todd