Re: [PATCH] Don't position volume/drives above other icons
- From: Martin Wehner <martin wehner gmail com>
- To: Christian Neumair <chris gnome-de org>
- Cc: nautilus-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Don't position volume/drives above other icons
- Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 01:44:17 +0200
On Mon, 2005-08-15 at 00:52 +0200, Christian Neumair wrote:
> Probably the most obvious/reported icon container glitch [1,2].
> Proposed patch attached.
While it'd be cool to fix at last, this code doesn't handle multiple
lazy icons properly. You can make multiple devices appear on top of each
other, because lazy icons won't be taken into account once they aren't
] [Thread Prev