Re: [FTP] at not allowed in FTP username

Mateusz Łoskot escribió:
I know gftp (I also use ncftp) but, you know, I like networking features
of Nautilus. It is more Gnome friendly and I like the way I can work
with remote resources just as common directories.
That's why I'm asking.

Do you kow when this but will be fixed, completely?

You know, typical response, when someone has the time and like to do it or need to do it. In my case I want to look at it but atm I'm occupied with other things. Hopefully christian neumair will come with a patch from his patch-maker machine :).